This page was last changed on 27. juni 2019, last checked on 27. juni 2019 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States.
When you visit our website it can be necessary to store and/or read certain data from your device by using technologies such as cookies.
2.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
2.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website.
2.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
2.4 Social media
On our website, we have included content from Facebook og Instagram to promote web pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook og Instagram. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook og Instagram and places cookies. This content might store and process certain information for personalized advertising.
Læs fortrolighedserklæringen på de sociale netværk (som kan ændres regelmæssigt) for at læse, hvad de gør med dine (personlige) data, som de behandler ved hjælp af disse cookies. De data, der hentes, anonymiseres så meget som muligt. Facebook og Instagram befinder sig i USA.
3. Placed cookies
Most of these technologies have a function, a purpose, and an expiration period.
- A function is a particular task a technology has. So a function can be to "store certain data."
- Purpose is "the Why" behind the function. Maybe the data is stored because it is needed for statistics.
- The expiration period shows the length of the period the used technology can “store or read certain data."
4. Browser and Device based Consent
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
4.1 Manage your opt-out preferences
5. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Bemærk, at vores websted muligvis ikke fungerer korrekt, hvis alle cookies er deaktiverede. Hvis du sletter cookies i din browser, placeres de igen efter dit samtykke, når du atter besøger vores websteder.
6. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
For more information about your rights with respect to personal data, please refer to our privacy Statement
7. Contact details
Farum Hovedgade 54 1. sal, 3520 Farum